CHILDREN CHILDREN

That monster was anti-climactic\. The mouth diverted from the art style and just made it look goofy. Still was incredibly amazing.

Tales Of Mega-Man Tales Of Mega-Man

Great voice acting and writing, but I feel that the drawing needs a little improvement or at least more frames. Especially, when he was walking away at the ending.

KyleMidlon responds:

Thanks for the tip, I'll keep that in mind. Looking from my other 2 animations, this one was a pretty good improvement. I'm learning new things to try each day, and soon, I'll have premium cartoons out.

Thank you for the review.

Your Love Upon My Head ! Your Love Upon My Head !

The constant flashing to different frames burned my eyes. Your drawing is pretty good though.

Elf Story Elf Story

I feel like I am dying in the game even if I am not at fault for it. Like the part with the giant is insane. My character isn't reacting fast enough even if I keep clicking in the direction to dodge. Movement in the game is slow, and battle happens in an instant. The only way to get past the part with the archer is to spam click where his arrows appear.

Lara Croft Lara Croft

This is amazing! It is like you swirled up a bunch of magic and threw it onto a canvvas!

Chasing Destiny Chasing Destiny

You know a work of art is good if you see it and think "Man, I wish I was there!"

Inside the cave Inside the cave

Unique, and the detail is great.